Welcome to bloggerland. Be careful; once you're here it's tough to escape!
As far as responding to people go--you can comment back here OR you can have all the comments go to your email as well as your blog, then you can just reply to each comment by email. Here's how: Go into settings and then click on Comments. At the bottom there's a spot to enter your email address. Type it in and press save.
Very cute birthday cake, by the way!! Carin (Aly's friend)
Hi Aly, so if I leave my comment here, do you get notification of it? How do you even know I replied? And how in the heck did I become Pedro? This is so confusing! You'll have to walk me through this this weekend eh? Luv, Hills.
Hills, I do not get email notification. I just have to come back and check your comments:) It is not like facebook where there is a lot of conversing going on. Usually I don't go back and check comments unless I have left a question for the one posting. You can have it set up to where you recieve an email notification for each time a comment is left on your own blog, but not other peoples blogs. Hopefully I have not confused you more!
Nate made a google profile with the same email and password before we set up your blog, so it is defaulting to that profile he made. We can go in and change that for you.
BTW, you should add Becky to your blog list, I forgot to add her on. She started a blog while she was in the Phillipines and is still posting on it since she got home last week!
Logan, Sorry we missed your Birthday party. We really missed seeing you on your special day. We hope to see you soon. Love you very much. Papa and Grandma K.
13 comments:
Happy Birthday Logan!
It was so fun to see you guys today, and the cake was so cute and YUMMY!
Hello! Welcome to the blog world, I hope you have as much with it as the rest of us.
~I am Aly's Friend-she is great!~
Aly tells us you just started your blog! It looks fabulous so far! WARNING: Blogging is VERY addicting! Moreso than you would ever guess!
Happy Birthday Logan!
Hey aly,
I'm not sure how to write you back. I'll try sending this now and see if it works. I'm trying to figure this blog stuff out!
Welcome to bloggerland. Be careful; once you're here it's tough to escape!
As far as responding to people go--you can comment back here OR you can have all the comments go to your email as well as your blog, then you can just reply to each comment by email. Here's how: Go into settings and then click on Comments. At the bottom there's a spot to enter your email address. Type it in and press save.
Very cute birthday cake, by the way!!
Carin (Aly's friend)
Hey Hills!
Like Carin said, you can answer me back in these comments or you can email me, OR you can comment on my blog.
I like answering back in the same comments so that others can follow the conversation:)
Welcome to the addicting blog world. And Happy Birthday again Logan, I had such a great time with you guys this weekend!
Hi Aly,
so if I leave my comment here, do you get notification of it? How do you even know I replied? And how in the heck did I become Pedro?
This is so confusing! You'll have to walk me through this this weekend eh?
Luv, Hills.
Hills, I do not get email notification. I just have to come back and check your comments:) It is not like facebook where there is a lot of conversing going on. Usually I don't go back and check comments unless I have left a question for the one posting. You can have it set up to where you recieve an email notification for each time a comment is left on your own blog, but not other peoples blogs. Hopefully I have not confused you more!
Nate made a google profile with the same email and password before we set up your blog, so it is defaulting to that profile he made. We can go in and change that for you.
BTW, you should add Becky to your blog list, I forgot to add her on. She started a blog while she was in the Phillipines and is still posting on it since she got home last week!
I can't believe he is six. Welcome to the blog land..
Logan,
Sorry we missed your Birthday party. We really missed seeing you on your special day. We hope to see you soon. Love you very much.
Papa and Grandma K.
hey when the next time you guys are coming in town love meggie
Post a Comment